You are here
- Vast opportunity to work in e-commerce industry
- Dynamic working environment
About Our Client
Our client runs their business in e-commerce industry located in Singapore. As an aggressive platform that powers well-known e-commerce players, they are currently looking to expand their employment growth and wanting to hire a PR Manager.
- Budgeting, monitoring and conducting evaluation for all PR-related activities.
- Handling all external communications via social media.
- Working closely and maintaining relationship with editors, journalist and reporters.
- Preparing press releases, media kits, speeches for company leaders, publicity materials,
- promotional videos etc.
- Organising and overseeing events, such as, press conferences, exhibitions, and award ceremonies.
- Managing PR crises by developing and maintaining effective crisis management plan.
- Ensuring that the company's communication strategy is consistent with the vision: To help their customers shop better, cheaper and smarter.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a high-caliber talent to sit as their PR Manager in which the person must have a minimum of 5 years of work experience in PR or similar field. Please find below further requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or similar field.
- A naturally inquisitive mind to question and adapt to the dynamic tech start-up environment.
- Initiative to go beyond the call of duty and to put in your 110%.
- Superb communication skills.
- Great writing skills and can demonstrate success in writing press releases.
- Proactive to come up with appropriate PR responses when dealing with crisis.
- Able to work well under pressure.
What's on Offer
Excellent remuneration and a great opportunity to expand your horizon of great career progression personally and professionally in an emerging e-commerce industry located in one of the most fast-growing Asia's countries.