You are here
Plant Manager - Major Multinational FMCG Firm
Extensive presence throughout Indonesia.
Highly dynamic work environment and fast paced
About Our Client
A global brand with major presence throughout the world, one of the most sought products in its industry. The key success of the company's business is now on driving strong growth and embracing changes to optimize and improve the manufacturing operation at all level. Reaching up to 2000 factory employees, during this time we are looking for a highly experienced Factory professional to drive and manage the nation wide operation for the business.
This senior role will report to an expatriate Director and the role will be responsible for several senior key managers within the Engineering, Production, Quality, and HSE. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for business operations including production, maintenance, quality through the management team.
- Responsible for the ultimate profit and loss of the production operation. Responsible for maintaining production level to sustain monthly production goal.
- Develop the manufacturing strategy, which will deliver improvements to quality and efficiency.
- Establishes daily production plans and goals by using lean manufacturing techniques.
- Setting and management of operating budget.
- Lead the cost reduction process with both fixed and variable cost component.
- Determines production schedules by assessing demand, personnel and material levels.
- Assigns personnel and monitors the flow of work in process through the manufacturing facility.
- Development of strategies and plans to meet future production capacity and capability demands.
- Establishes operating policies and procedures, coordination of multiple functions, and establishing strategic plans to ensure production schedules are met within established quality and cost objectives.
- Preparation and management of capital expenditure projects within time and budget constraints.
- Establishes problem solving systems to identify root cause and counter measures.
- Responsible for overall safety of personnel, company assets, and the surrounding environment.
- Acts as a leader in continuous improvement to department including productivity, cost, quality, delivery time, and safety.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a highly experienced professional with an eye for lean manufacturing and manufacturing improvement at all levels. We are seeking a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferably more than 20 years of experience in a global FMCG manufacturing firm
- A thorough, stable, career exposure within critical manufacturing roles
- Experienced, direct, and tough leader - strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- Experience in managing more than 1000 factory works in a fast paced working environment
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mindset.
- Organizational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
- Able to communicate in English is a must.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working for the world's leading multinational consumer company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.