You are here
Plant Manager - Global flavouring company
- Competitive remuneration package
- One of the fastest growing flavouring manufacturing
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing flavouring company. They're expanding their business and now they are looking for Plant Manager.
The Plant Manager role is responsible for:
- Plan, organise, direct and run optimum day to day operations to exceed our customer's expectation
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimising unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilise assets to produce optimal results
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
The Successful Applicant
The chosen applicant must have min experience 7 years in related industry. The candidate must proven managerial and working experience as Plant Manager. Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources) and knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes. Good communication skill in English.
What's on Offer
The chance to manage plant in Indonesia.