You are here
Plant Finance Controller
- The chance to be part of an organization in its expansion phase
- A hands-on experience in a role that covers all aspects of plant accounting
About Our Client
Our client is a flagship organization of a USD 250 million group. They have been in business for over 80 years and have broadened their business from being purely a wholesale trader to a recognized brand in their space.
They have recently partnered with one of the most sought after names in the PE fund space in India to expand their business further.
Reporting into the head of finance, you will be responsible for:
- Plant accounting, analysis and reporting against Annual Operating Plan of the Company
- Implementing guidelines to strengthen controls at Plant and minimize risks
- Coordination for all audits (internal, statutory, tax etc)
- Performing the role of a business partner at Plant/Unit level
- Cash flow and inventory management at the unit level
- Assist CFO in handling Sales tax & Excise matters of the company with the help of tax advisors
- Plant Asset Accounting, physical count, reconciliation, write off proposal, depreciation, capitalization
- Analysis of Factory Overhead, Raw material and Packaging material spend - Budget vs Actual review and cost savings/improvements
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant is a qualified Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 4 years of Post Qualification experience in the manufacturing sector. You have a minimum of 2 years of experience at the plant handling activities such as costing, budgeting, coordination with auditors etc.
Knowledge of the local language (Malayalam) is an added advantage.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to head Plant Accounts for an established brand in the food industry