You are here
Plant Controller - In Tangerang area (Open for expat)
Opportunity to join one of the most renowned MNC
Seeking individual who's looking for career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global manufacturing of raw materials. To support their growing business, they are currently looking for a high caliber Plant Controller to join their team.
- Preparation of Monthly MIS and BRM
- Financial Administration including proactive management of currency risk and taking appropriate measures to mitigate exposure.
- Setting up and strengthening the internal control mechanism and reporting structures for the business in different environments.
- Designing benchmarks for the business against which evaluation can be performed.
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- Budgeting/forecasting & Reporting as per Reporting Guidelines
- Exploring avenues for reducing working capital and increasing cash cycle.
- Strengthening the "Internal Control "process in the organisation
- Regulation & Statutory Compliance - ensure compliance with statutory authority and audit requirements
- Evaluating Commercial aspect of all business decisions (Cost versus benefit)
The Successful Applicant
- 10 - 15 years experiences, with experiences Finance Controller/Finance Manager.
- Prior experience in managing teams of 4-5 members for several years is mandatory
- Experience towards setting up Finance processes and controls in a greenfield project is preferred
- Domain Experience in business involving manufacturing is a must
- The position will be based in tangerang.
- Experience in business involving derivatives accounting and taxation laws will be a plus
What's on Offer
Great career advancement opportunities and attractive package will be offered for the right candidate.