You are here
Plant Controller (Lampung) - Region's Leading Agribusiness
- Develop your career in fast growing company
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the market leaders in the commodity business. Due to the current growth they are looking for a Plant Controller to help expand their business.
The successful candidate will be responsible to ensure the accuracy of accounting, financing and taxation processes are developed and implemented within the mill and that these processes are in line with government regulations.
Other responsibilities are inclusive but not limited to:
- Manage the process of accounting, financing and taxation.
- Control the operation in line with company policy.
- Coordinate with the related financial institutes and government agencies.
- Ensure all accounting and financial reports are well prepared and submitted to government agencies as required by law.
- Coordinate and work with other Mill Controllers and responsible to the Finance Director & other Directors.
- Provide necessary advice and suggestion for all employees when required.
- Coordinate with Auditor for yearly investigation.
The Successful Applicant
This role is only open for Indonesian nationals. The ideal candidate will be based in Lampung and responsible for the growth of the company. He/she must possess the requirements below:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting or similar.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Proficient in MS-Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the accounting system establishment in an industrial/ manufacturing environment
- In-depth knowledge of the Indonesia Accounting Legislation including Taxation
What's on Offer
- Exposure heading the finance team of a leading industry player
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience