You are here
- Global MNC
- Stepping into a Lead Role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Leading FMCG Company in the world. They boast one of the most recognizable brand in its industry. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically and an organization that continues to reinvent their approach to the market. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Operation Manager who will be a key member of the operations leadership team.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for all areas of packaging, production, engineering and maintenance in the site. The operations manager will set the longer term operations and engineering strategy and the lead the team to achieve the vision of the organization.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Develop & Implement strategic plans in relation to Safety, OEE, cost & waste
- Lead and develop a large team of managers and machine operators for outstanding performance
- Lead and develop an engineering function to deliver a 3-5 year CAPEX plan and strategic engineering best practices
- Lead Operational excellence rollout for production, implementing appropriate tools & techniques required to deliver sustainable performance including capability.
- Key lead for production across Innovation, Planning and Finance ensuring that we have co-ordinated strategy to drive holistic performance
- Lead & Co-ordinate major investment and improvement projects within packaging Hall
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Indonesia and as a result of the requirements and we are ideally looking for Indonesian nationals. Fluency in Bahasa, strong written and spoken English is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent leadership skills.
Other key requirements include:
- Tertiary degree in Operations, Engineering, Science or related discipline preferred.
- Ability to lead a large team and develop and grow their capability
- Initiate, facilitate and manage improvement initiatives to completion with a strong focus on embedding positive change and improvements.
- 8-10 years' experience in Operations in an FMCG
- Highly motivated individual with a "can do" attitude.
- Consumer/Customer focused decisions and passion for customer and consumer satisfaction in our products and their quality.
- Project management via structured methodology
- Preferred experience in using SAP, advanced MS Excel skills, intermediate MS Office skills and knowledge of database systems in general. High level of computer literacy is necessary.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to build and drive the operations excellence in the site
- Fair remuneration package based on experience