You are here
Operation Manager - 3PL Company
- Global Logistics Company
- Well remunerated position
About Our Client
Our client is a global logistics company. In past 10 years, they have been expanding rapidly across Asia Pacific and currently they have become one of the most respected logistics company in the world. In Indonesia itself, they serve a lot of top Retail and FMCG companies as a third Party Logistics. They are looking for a strong Operation Manager to support the company's growing operation. Their biggest goal for Indonesia is become no.1 Logistic company in Indonesia.
The Operation Manager role will report to the Operation Director. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Able to manage and achieve the budgeted operation plan
- Able to deliver well the operation services and meet the approved revenue goals
- Control expenses to deliver a healthy profit margin
- Able to act within strict process to provide continuous improvement excellence
- Deliver solid KPI consistency throughout the business operation
- Manage the availability of the material, manpower, machines to meet external and internal operation targets.
- Able to provide excellent client service to customer, its representatives
- Able to communicate and act swiftly in times of critical and urgent operation situations
- Able to provide innovative supply chain operation and reduce the costs accordingly
- Competent in seeking avenues of cost avoidance, cost reduction, and take out costing while maintaining excellent operation service
- Ensuring operational procedures are within the approved HSE boundaries
- Able to motivate and drive morale of a large team
The Successful Applicant
The Operation Manager will be base in Bekasi. The candidates must have minimum 10 years of Operation Managerial level and experiences of managing large numbers of people.
Other key requirements includes :
- Minimum university degree
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- A solid track record of at least ten years of strong record in logistic operation within logistics firm
- Able to drive the strategy development internally and compliance as well as changes, nurture the team member, and positive social communicator.
- Have experience in merging company situation
- Proven record of people managerial experience of at least ten years
- Proven track record of leadership, analytic, and negotiation experience
- Previous multinational firm career track record is highly preferable, with foreign customers.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently and motivated with positive mindset throughout challenging market situation.
What's on Offer
- Global Logistics Company
- A well remunerated position with strong growth potential
- Work in strong company value