You are here
Operation Exellence Manager - Startup
- Step into a newly created role
- Working with a dynamic team
About Our Client
Our client is a Start-up company who focuses on the ever growing logistic industry. With a focus on e-commerce, we provide businesses with innovative technology-based solutions to optimise their logistics and achieve their business needs. Our client believes that you should be doing what you love to do. That is, building a great product and serving your customers and never fill out a delivery form again. They have secured new funding to expand their services to Indonesia and with the growing market of E-Commerce in Indonesia they are looking for a high calibre candidates to lead their Operation Excellence team.
Candidates will primarily be helping with operational improvement and expansion work for the first year. And if they perform well, will be given roles as head of key departments which are currently temporarily covered by regional headcount.
In the first year, candidates form the internal tiger team to identify, solve and execute problems and opportunities with regards to our operational roll out across the country.
Candidates will be involved in the following work, primarily to create and adapt regional processes for local usage,
- fleet management
- sort process Management
- line haul Management
- recovery and project Management of new clients
- hub expansion setup
- customer service
- shipper support
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be someone who has experience in Operation Excellence Improvement and ideally someone who comes from a consulting background.
Key traits this person needs to have will be;
- willing to get hands dirty
- willing to travel around Indonesia
- speak Bahasa
- process driven
What's on Offer
- Professionally run company with many ex-bulge bracket bankers, and top tier consultants.
- But yet local in our approach and nimble like a start-up.
- Will allow candidates to interact with the top talent across the region, not just Indonesia, and we foster a strong mutual respect and learning environment