You are here
Operation Controller - Tier 1 Logistics Provider
- Dynamic and international working culture
- Drive improvement across the organization
About Our Client
Our client is one of the major global transport and logistics providers with strong presence worldwide. Due to the current growth they are looking for an Operation Controller to help expand their business.
As the Operation Controller you will be controlling the booking of and analyzing operational costs as well as monitoring of data integrity. This position will be reporting directly to the General Manager - Operations and functionally to the Regional OMC Manager.
Amongst the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Register and control the physical flow of supplier invoices. Ensure supplier invoice amount is correctly registered.
- Obtain the supplier invoice verification from operation staff with discrepancy explanation if any.
- Monthly Dashboard KPI to review trend of matching.
- Propose action plan which to be authorized by local management.
- Participate in the cleansing of the existing data and referential.
- Monitor the day to day quality on job file and invoice creation.
- Produce monthly key performance indicators. Update the justification and comments. Propose recommendation of improvement or corrective actions.
- Responsible for the integrity of the entity level controlled third party.
The Successful Applicant
This role is only open for Indonesian nationals. The ideal candidate must possess the requirements below:
- University degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a fast paced and dynamic multi-cultural MNC environment
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills in English
- Meticulous with strong analytical skills
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
What's on Offer
- Excellent career path
- Key management position in a renowned MNC