You are here
- Office Manager
- Global FMCG Company
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational FMCG company. They have been working for over 10 years in the market. As a well-developed company, they are currently still growing and they manufacture hundreds of different brands that are distributed to millions of different points of sale across the globe.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Maintains office services by organising office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analysing special reports; summarising information; identifying trends.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Indonesian citizen only
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
- Has at least 5 years experience as Office Manager in Global Company
- Ability to Build and Maintain Positive Relationships Internally & Externally
- Hands-on and Driven.
- Flexible and proactive
- Excellent Communication and Problem Solving Skills
- Strong Managerial and leadership skills
What's on Offer
- Career Growth
- Working in a Global Company