You are here
- start up exposure
- Huge E-commerce expension
About Our Client
one of our clients is leading indonesian Fashion E-commerce based company with investment worth more then 4 Million USD. As such, they are looking to bring on-board Marketing Director to develop, implement digital and non digital marketing strategies, enhanced their brand in Indonesia, with ability to handle big team and multiple marketing division
- Responsible for developing grand digital and non digital marketing strategy (online, social media and mobile platform) and all digital media placement, including yearly placement on major web portals
- Building and maintaining relationship with clients and stakeholders.
- Hands on to conducting marketing activities, online and offline.
- Increase the conversion rate, Build & grow social media strategy, and Create sale & promotion activities
- Spearhead collaboration with other division for the establishments, controlling, staging and planning of digital and infrastructures based on standardization, target, initiatives and assessment.
- Developing short-term and long-term plans and budgets for overall marketing programs to be in line with the company's objectives.
- Recruit and develop marketing division in the company
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years of working management experience in marketing, with MNC (E-commerce, online, Social media, FMCG ) and starts-up experience is preferred.
- Master degree, or MBA from a top tier business school are optional, but Bachelor's from related degree is a must.
- full understanding of Digital marketing is a must (more then 70% of the KPI is digital/performance based marketing)
- strong track record to help building brand from a scratch
- Drive and hunger to achieve results Independent, self-starter and initiative
- great communication in english and bahasa - ability to influence stake holder and the management team
- a people manager with ability to handle a big team (more then 30 people)
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration
- Employee stock option
- start up exposure