You are here
Marketing and Business Development Manager - Industrial Polymer
- Industrial Polymer Background
- Excellent Marketing knowledge
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Chemical Manufacturing company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Business Development Manager who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
The Marketing and Business Development Manager will be reporting to the Regional Sales Director. The successful candidate will work closely with Global and Regional sales team, Technical Service and outside parties. You will be expected to analyze and understand market situation and trends and develop mid-term strategic marketing directions and plans for our business around the world. The successful candidate will also be able to translate market trends and customer needs into actionable goals that create competitive advantage and value propositions.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Establish business relationship with key account in Packaging End Users and Industrial clients
- Establish channel partners to distribute the products across Indonesia
- Provide detailed marketing strategics to each accounts and regions
- Prepare and manage annual sales and marketing plan
- Track and monitor progress on new business development in all regions
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Jakarta we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. Whilst fluency in English would be an advantage strong written and spoken Bahasa is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent organizational and people skills, project & planning management skills with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
Other key requirements include:
- A minimum 10 years experience as Marketing or Business Development Manager in an industrial B2B environment
- Preferably also with at least 5 years experiences in Polymer Industry
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with and influence a diverse population, multiple levels of an organization and various cross-functions
- Willingness to travel globally
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into planning, implementing and monitoring systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience