You are here
- Reputable Multinational Company
- Career growth and advancement opportunity
About Our Client
Our Client is a Chinese electronic commerce company. It is one of the largest B2C online retailers in China by transaction volume.
- Provide analytical and decision support to key decision makers, helping them to make sharper strategic and tactical decisions
- Support marketing initiatives and campaigns with analysis throughout the campaign process
- Develop, monitor, and report on key performance indicators, projections and performance analyses and findings
- Manage the reports for marketing performance.
- Be an expert that provides business insight through various analytical methods
- Make recommendations about business initiatives based on in-depth analysis of customer and business drivers
- Be an expert in the area of web analytics who provides business insight through various analytical methods, especially Google Analytics reporting
- Analyse and report on key web metrics such as visits, visitors and conversions
- Develop predictive models that accurately predict key customer life cycle events using the available tools
- Develop segmentation schemes that effectively expose customer behaviour
- And anything else that is thrown on your desk!
- Establish benchmarks for key business metrics such as return on investment, cost per acquisition and response rates to direct marketing and advertising programs
- Provide on-going data analysis necessary for decision-making in marketing initiatives
- Monthly marketing and business reports and special ad hoc reports
- Suggest with the team potential actions that may impact on revenue: operational, marketing or sales
The Successful Applicant
- A university or college degree in Business, Computer Science, Marketing, Statistics, or Economics
- 3 + years experience working with data and as a Business, Marketing or Product Analyst
- Must possess strong google analytics knowledge
- Experience with extracting data from databases. Excellent level of SQL is key.
- Strong data manipulation, analysis and creation of reports
- Demonstrated abilities in regards to compiling and analysing detailed marketing and business metrics and presentation skills
- Proficient user of Excel; SQL and statistics knowledge a must
- Experience in developing simple, understandable reports and useful visualizations.
What's on Offer
Great Career opportunity!