You are here
Market Access Director
- Strong career development
- An opportunity to work in a global company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company globally, boasting a significant turnover and excellent track record in Indonesia from both a business and human capital perspective. With a remarkable market share locally, the organisation is still looking to implement an exceptional growth plan and ensure they have a stringent process in place. To aid with this vision, our client is looking for a Market Access Director who can contribute to the success of the organisation.
- Enhance the company's corporate image as an ethical and patient formula pharmaceutical company
- Establish and develop with government network that can create a positively result of the health care policy in the company
- Define bidding strategy for health ministry tenders
- Design and deliver communication activities to develop and nurture the relationship with key internal and external stakeholders
- Develop a strong network of KOLs who can positively influence the formulation of the health care policy and regulations.
- Liaise with representatives of industry associations to support the company's involvement in industry alliances.
- Develop and lead for External and Internal Communications
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with the government environment in the context of the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in working with teams of indirect reports to achieve outcomes
- Experience in developing and implementing strategies and resource plans
- Written and oral communication skills, for informing, influencing and persuading people both locally and globally
- Project management skills
- Communication and presentation skill in English
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with significant allowances with bonus potential.
- Great local and international career development opportunities.
- Strong learning culture.
- Excellent facilities and office environment.