You are here
Maintenance Manager - Major National Flexible Packaging Firm
A national firm with sustainable business growth
Challenging and rewarding working environment
About Our Client
A national B2B firm with strong and sustainable business growth, they are the flexible packaging company to go for major Indonesian consumer firms. The key success of the company's business is on driving quality and embracing changes to optimize and improve the manufacturing operation at all level. During this time we are looking for an experienced Maintenance & Engineering professional to drive their production.
This role will report to the Plant General Manager of the firm and with sizeable experienced engineering subordinates. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for maintenance function (equipment, mechanical, electrical, and building maintenance), with direct reports of maintenance team leaders.
- Manage maintenance budget.
- Meet business objectives for plant reliability.
- Deliver improvements in plant reliability through implementation of world class maintenance techniques including TPM, RCM.
- Contribute to development of manufacturing strategy.
- Contributing to the EHS procedure and its total implementation.
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSA 18001 practice.
- Contribute positively to maintenance system and the spare parts management.
- Key member of manufacturing management team with the Production Manager, Quality Manager and Logistics Manager as peers.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a highly experienced managerial maintenance professional to be based in Bekasi, with an eye for good maintenance practices. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- An Indonesian nationality with a proven track record of at least 10 years of strong and progressive record in delivering maintenance strategies
- Having a background in flexible packaging production is a must
- Experienced leader - working with direct reports to deliver business objectives.
- Results focus - sets clear goals and provides plans to deliver.
- Leads improvement programs with world-class maintenance techniques including TPM & RCM.
- Business systems - familiar with being hands on and exposure to ERP/MRP systems.
- Analytical ability - use information from production systems to identify areas for improvement
- Interpersonal skills - able to adapt approach to staff and assess needs.
- Tenacity - follows through projects to completion, able to deal with difficult situations with significant pressure.
- Manufacturing improvement techniques - exposure to lean manufacturing, six sigma, TPM etc.
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches and you must have worked with an MNC previously
- Fluency in both verbal and written English Language as well as Bahasa Indonesia.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package in Bekasi.
- Working for a reputable company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.