You are here
Maintanence & Engineering Manager
- Global MNC
- Working with multiple stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturing company within the chemical & steel business. One of the leading brand in the industry and a brand that continues to grow in the region. With the growing need in the market, they are a business with rapid growth and strong branding over the years. As part of the growth plans and the building of a strong name and reputation, they are looking for a proven Maintenance & Engineering Manager
- Deliver Zero Harm to people and environment, through implementation OHSE management system and demonstrate safety leadership.
- Responsible for the entire maintenance & Engineering function, such us planning, supervising, and engineering staffs. This one individual has the responsibility for all maintenance & engineering activities within the company. The maintenance planners, supervisors, and engineers report directly to this individual. This structure produces one-point accountability for the entire asset maintenance program.
- Coordinates closely with counterparts in other in-house organizations. Coordinates with other organizations to ensure that company objectives are being met. Working closely with Safety, operations, engineering, accounting, purchasing, production planning and other organizations. As a result, the organization maintains its focus on optimizing the company's assets reliability and productivity.
- Maintain and improved production asset availability and reliability.
- Control maintenance cost to Budget and develop yearly Maintenance Budget plan
- People development and performances review.
- Customer satisfaction on product quality.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Exposed in leadership role, leading people on Manufacturing Process.
- Experienced to lead improvement project and lead people is an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in Continuous Processing, Factory Operation/Manufacturing Management.
- Clear understanding of Value Adding Strategies.
- Understand basic mechanical, electrical, control system.
- Familiar with Maintenance Strategy and CMMS
- Experience minimum 3 Years in manufacturing Industry such us Steel Plant, Paper Plant, Plastic Manufacture, Continuous Galvanized line, or steel manufacture is required for this positions.
- Communication skill (oral & writing) in English is a must.
- Non Smoking and willing to domicile in Serang or Cilegon area is preferred.
- Family will based or relocate in Cilegon area.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be a part of a leading business for a leading brand
- The chance to grow with a Global MNC