You are here
Experience in Warehousing needed
Expertise in SAP required
About Our Client
Our client is a leading safety equipment business, boasting a significant turnover and excellent track record in Indonesia from both a business and human capital perspective. With a remarkable market share locally, the organization is still looking to implement an exceptional growth plan and ensure they have a stringent process in place. To aid with this vision, our client is looking for a strong logistics coordinator who can contribute to the success of the organization
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join a business which has a great reputation, from a product quality perspective. This is a key role for the organizations as you will be part of a team dedicated to develop further their existing warehousing and logistics system. Ultimately you are part of a drive to ensure productive and smooth supply chain business processes.
- Coordinate logistics operations
- Coordinate local transportation
- Coordinate and monitor 3rd party logistics providers
- Alignment of personnel requisitions for Logistics operations team
- Management of 3rd party logistics service providers
- Key User for logistics operations processes
- Inventory accuracy
- In-/ Outbound handling times
- Inventory ageing
- Cost of Logistics operations
The Successful Applicant
You are expected to have a unique blend of technical and leadership skills combined with exposure to operation management .It is also crucial that you conduct yourself with high integrity and have an open, collaborative communication style. In order to be successful in applying, you must come with the below skill sets and experiences
- Logistics operations
- Distribution and local Transportation
- Professional command of written and verbal English
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field and
minimum 2-5 years related working experience in multinational companies
- First experience as coordinator or supervisor is a plus
- Good Knowledge of ERP/ WMS Systems like SAP, Dynamics NAV etc.
- Analytic skills
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What's on Offer
- Great local and international career development opportunities.
- Strong learning culture.
- Excellent facilities and office environment.
- Multinational working environment and exposure