You are here
Logistic & Transport Manager
- Multinational Electronical Company
- Well remunerated position
About Our Client
Our client is a Multinational Electronic Company. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organisation, as a Contract and Procurement Manager to assist their Country Manager to maintain the existing contract and purchase order management.
- Monitoring for goods delivery to comply the predetermined target
- Handling vendor management for transportation and forwarder with competitive price
- Responsible for goods delivery and overtime efficiency
- Responsible for company's assets and stock products in the warehouse
- Responsible for all duties relating to the import of goods including the maintenance and completeness of documents and payment
- Work together with third party logistic company to ensure all project are running comply to the predetermined target
The Successful Applicant
The Logistic and Transport will be based in North Jakarta.
Other key requirements includes:
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Logistic and Transport.
- Candidate must be a degree holder and Electrical Engineering is preferred
- Home appliances or Electronics industry is preferred
- Good planning, communication and relationship management skills.
- Excellent in operate MS Office: Excel, Power Point, Outlook and MS Word.
- Strong in number and good analytic skill.
- Excellent command both in English or Indonesian.
- Strong in number and administrative skills.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and a collaborative team Player.
- Professional business etiquette.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to join a Multinational Electronic Company and to embark on the greatest adventure of your professional career.