You are here
Legal Senior Manager
- Legal Senior Manager
- International Consumer Goods Company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the major global players in the consumer goods and nutrition industry with presence in nearly all major cities in the world.
This position is responsible to manage the legal matters of the companies different business lines as a whole. Supporting the business of the company by providing the most optimum legal strategy.
Responsible in analyzing legal risks and opportunities in the context of competition law & anti tryst, sales-marketing activities and promotion events, and also providing legal services to the internal stakeholder of the company.
Managing commercial agreements from the negotiation process to the implementation.
Providing legal expertise to the management with regards to any legal matters that may, or have the potential to, affect the business.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum bachelor degree in law
- The ideal candidate would have a 3-5 years experience working at private practice, combined with 5-7 years experience working in a strong company
- Experienced in dealing with consumer goods and/or pharmaceutical matters is a plus
- Solid experience in general management
- Proven experience in working under minimum supervision and resource
- Proficiency in English is a must
What's on Offer
- Chance to be a part of the global industry leader
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible career progression