You are here
Lead Software Engineering (Jakarta Based)
- International travel Products
- Career advancement opportunity
About Our Client
As one of Indonesia's leading tech start-up, our client is currently looking for two Software Engineers (Lead and VP) to take on the central role of building their products and systems.
Reporting to the CTO, you will be responsible for designing, building, improving, and maintaining the company's products and systems. As this is a very senior level, our client expects a contextual breadth and depth in your product domain and manage stakeholders' expectations. Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a team (or teams) of engineers, mentoring and empowering them to accomplish above and beyond, and ensuring that best practices, standards, and processes are adhered to
- You will roughly spend 60-80% time in engineering and product, and 20-40% time in people management/coaching.
- Work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from top tier technology, consulting, product, or academic background. Get the exposure to multi-aspect, collaborative, intensive start-up experience with our recent expansion into Southeast Asia and exploration of new products.
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has an in-depth passion, knowledge, and experience in software engineering, application development, and/or systems development.
- Excellent understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms
- Passion in leading teams and growing people
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and influence skills and personal maturity
- At least a few years of technical leadership experience is preferred
- Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred, S1 degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university is a must.
- Open to expats
What's on Offer
- Exciting new career advancement opportunity.
- Be a part of a company looking to change the market.
- Attractive remuneration package.