You are here
Lead Senior Creative Manager
- Senior creative role in Global company
- Great international exposure
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most prominent brand in the world, with almost 100 years of history in bringing happiness and better life to every family. The company has strong presence across the globe and currently focusing to strengthen their presence in Indonesia.
- Define and execute creative and outstanding product development strategies for all categories (Fashion & Home) for Indonesia.
- Act as custodian on the quality of the brand merchandise and play an integral role in the creation of innovative designs, leading product development with licensees within the assigned market(s).
- Work closely with Retail & Licensing team and other lines of businesses on key business priorities, partnering the Category team towards meeting financial targets, through working with licensees in the development of compelling product.
- Collaborate with key licensees in the development of product plans and concepts in order to achieve budget for all product categories.
- Develop knowledge through continual research of consumer and market trends to ensure that product development is in line with relevant global and local trends and appropriate to the positioning of each franchise.
- Develop creative proposals and pitch materials to generate new business opportunities with potential partners.
- Nurture and inspire country creative team and licensees to create compelling product through fostering a collaborative and positive team environment.
- Represent country team at internal and global creative sessions.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Fashion Design, Graphic Design or a related Field.
- 5 - 8 years of industry experience.
- Prior team management experience will be advantageous Strong team player; possessing team synergy skills with a high level of enthusiasm in collaborating in cross functional teams.
- Proven track record in product design and development experience
- Broad experience in design & art field including graphic arts, packaging, product design, exhibition and retail, corporate communications.
- Clear view of current marketing trends and up to date with latest trends in fashion, product design, fashion and branding.
- Strong portfolio showcasing creative experience.
- Exceptional eye for detail, sensitivity to the guest experience and initiative, strong leadership, team player, committed to excellence.
- Equipped with excellent project management, analytic skills and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Indonesian and English. Mandarin would be a plus
- Mac Computer skills / knowledge including illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, PDF.
What's on Offer
- Interesting and challenging role with one of the biggest company in the world
- Great career opportunity and working with one of the most respected brand in life