You are here
Lead Channel Sales - Global Brand (Electronic) for JKT/SBY
Start-up device/gadget firm.
About Our Client
With office presence across 25 countries, our client is looking to bring on board a strong sales person to maximize the revenue profit and share in all channels/territories. If you are you looking for a new challenge which will allow you to work for one of the most recognizable and respected Fortune 500 companies, this will be an opportunity to grab! They are one of the largest and well-known mobile phone manufacturers and will only hire a high-achiever who thrives in fast-changing environment.
Reporting directly to the Country Manager in Indonesia, you will be responsible to drive the profitable share growth across channels and markets. You are responsible to deliver the short term and long term business targets, and developing deep account relationships to grow the business, this role can either be based in Jakarta, or in Surabaya. Other responsibilities include:
- Forecasting short term sales plans and providing inputs to midterm plans.
- Collaborating with other functional team, and creating products relevant to the consumer.
- Deciding on the most effective go-to-market and channel strategy in order to maximise sales execution.
- Annual budgeting and investment plans, and to ensure these are all aligned with regional and global strategies.
- Driving category management, account management and channel marketing.
- Managing, providing training and development to the team members, and facilitating career developments for team members.
- Allocating needed resources that will support the business objectives and customer success.
- Enhancing customer relationships by proactively monitoring, problem-solving.
- Working with appropriate regulatory and legal bodies regarding the relevant regulation on the products.
- Leading, developing and maintaining relationships with retailers, operators and distributors for their sell-through activities.
- Influencing retail and operator devise, and regularly assessing the health of the partnerships with the distributors / retailers.
- Managing the P&L, and maintaining targeted gross margins.
- Ensuring that the regulations complies in both the local and global market.
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has an experience in channel marketing. Furthermore, you will be hands-on to personally drive and grow the business. You must be able to communicate in both Bahasa and English, and to seize the opportunity you should have:
- University graduate major in a reputable university; post-graduate degree is a plus.
- At least 10 years of working experience in a global organisation, and in the consumer/channel sales of high-tech devices
- Hands-on, a team player and is able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Strong understanding of the distribution channels for the industry.
- Passion for technology & start up environment.
- Excellent business partner relationships, and influencing multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent understanding of channels (operators/ distributors/ online/ retail)
- Demonstrating ability to prioritise work in order to achieve the given target.
- Complete fluency in both English and Indonesian, spoken and written as well as strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong track records of success as a project leader, able to work on multiple high impact projects simultaneously.
What's on Offer
This is a rare and interesting opportunity for someone with great entrepreneur skill. In addition to that, other offers include:
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.
- Be a key driver of the branding in Indonesia.