You are here
IT Support Manager
- Reputable International Law Firm
- Career growth and advancement opportunity
About Our Client
The Client is one of the largest full-service international law firms, providing their global clients with integrated legal advise on all aspects of doing business in the Asia-Pacific region. The client is a multinational law firm co-headquartered in London and Washington. The client currently has around 2,500 lawyers working out of offices in the United States, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and throughout Asia.
The client specializes in Government regulatory, litigation and arbitration, corporate, finance and intellectual property.
- Ensuring that incidents and service requests received are processed in line with Firm processes and agreed service level targets (SLTs).
- Accurately record and document all Incidents/Requests that are issued to IT whether by phone, email or in person
- Maintain high levels of incident ownership through the incident lifecycle to a satisfactory customer resolution
- Proactively manage updates to all parties with Incident/Requests statuses through to resolution
- Categorising and escalating incidents and service requests in line with the Firm's process
- Setting the user's expectations in relation to incident resolution or service request fulfilment. These should be in line with the agreed SLTs.
- Develop, publish, share and maintain support documentation to other colleagues in order to drive a consistent and effective customer experience
- Identify training needs or requirements
- Provide desk-side assistance to users on floors when applicable and required.
- Comply with all Firm and customer policies and procedures
- Act in accordance with the Firm's security policies and report any potential or actual security events or other security risks to the firm
- Undertake any other ad hoc IT activities/tasks as required
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent oral and written expression
- Good active listening skills
- Tact and diplomacy
- Ability to deal with "distressed" users
- Ability to convey/display logical thought process
- Assertive, confident, positive and professional manner
- Knowledge of service desk/service management tool-sets
- Good analytical skills
- Good planning, organizing and coordination skills
Quality of work:
- Excellent accuracy and thoroughness
- Excellent responsiveness to requests for service
- Good judgment and decision making
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Creates positive working relationships throughout the Firm and beyond
- Embraces change, supports the vision and demonstrates commitment to change
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Experience in diagnosing, reporting and resolving or correcting hardware and software problems.
- Installing, maintaining and troubleshooting hardware and software
- Re-configuring existing systems and/or performs system upgrades as required
- Basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration
- Foundation-level or working knowledge of ITIL service management best practice
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- High exposure to International Law Firm
- Promising career growth