You are here
Influence high level decision
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest and recognized fashion apparel brand with offices across the globe.
Looking for an IT Manager to play a key role creating innovation operation and IT system that will lead, support, and strengthen their business globally. Reporting to the Regional Team in Singapore, you will also be responsible in executing the digital road map and lead the direction to all IT digital division-related activities.
- Lead and execute IT projects with regional and global IT team (particularly for store system support, providing stable IT environments, designing solutions in line with IT system architecture)
- Work as business partner with clients and users to analyze business processes and arrive at mutual, cost effective solutions
- manage and maintain E-commerce website. work together with global IT team and local partners on deploying new features to the website
- Fosters a culture of continuous improvement in all areas of technology
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate strong leadership in project management and IT expertise. As this is with a premier retail company, you must also thrive in fast environment and possess proactive qualities in leading your own and others' action plans. Additionally, candidate must have prior experience with developing and maintaining a website.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, IT, Computer Science or related majors
- minimum 2 years of IT Project Management experience
- Experience in retail business within IT a plus, but not mandatory
- Full understanding of systems such as store/POS application system, inventory management application system, e-commerce system
- Good vendor management skills
- business level communication in English
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to become the company's IT subject matter expert, driving and influencing changes that will drive the company forward.