You are here
Internal Control Manager - MNC Manufacturing
- Be Part of a Huge Organization
- Great Career Growth
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest Manufacturing player within its industry. They are currecntly recruiting for a Internal Control Manager to support with the company's growth.
- Accountable for the development and coordination of the bank's internal auditing activities
- Develop and implement internal auditing policies, procedures, and program.
- Supervise or conduct independent audits of bank records and activities, and prepare varied analyses of the departments, and branches for management.
- Supervise, conduct, and report on the testing and adequacy of the bank's internal controls over financial reporting.
- Investigate and determine causes of irregularities, and errors.
- Recommend corrective action and suggest improvement.
- Advise top management and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors on audit, and internal control matters.
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 5years experience in Internal Control/ Internal Audit
- At least 3 years experience as Internal Control Manager / Internal Audit Manager
- Having in depth knowledge in implementing SOX (Sarbanes Oxley Act)
- Good knowledge in Internal Auditing, Business Process Improvement and Risk Management
- Working flexibility as you will be required to travel if needed
- Ideally you will have a industrial experience
- Ideally you will have begun your career in a top tier audit firm before making the move into industry. This is not a learning position
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation