You are here
Internal Audit Manager-Listed Property Company
- Internal Audit Manager-Listed Property Company
- Key commercially focused role
About Our Client
Our client is a Public Listed Property Company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Internal Audit Manager who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
- Accountable for the development and coordination of the bank's internal auditing activities.
* Develop and implement internal auditing policies, procedures, and program.
* Review of accounting procedures.
* Survey functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations, and adequacy of the system of control to achieve established objectives.
* Supervise or conduct independent audits of bank records and activities, and prepare varied analyses of the departments, and branches for management.
* Supervise, conduct, and report on the testing and adequacy of the bank's internal controls over financial reporting.
* Investigate and determine causes of irregularities, and errors.
* Recommend corrective action and suggest improvement.
* Advise top management and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors on audit, and internal control matters.
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years of financial statement audit experience at a public accounting firm, preferably a CPA certificate holder
* CPA is strongly desired.
* Experience working with privately-held clients is a plus. * Industry experience in manufacturing, real estate, construction, not-for-profit, and government is strongly desired.
* Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in accounting from four-year college or university; or two to four years auditing experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. CPA desired, but not required.
What's on Offer
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience