You are here
Innovation/NPD Manager (Foods & Bakery)
- R&D/Food Tech role
- Opportunity with Global MNC
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most renowned names in the market when it comes to food products. They offer a diverse portfolio of food products in India as well as around the globe. They're focusing on expanding their business in India and hence are recruiting for an Innovation Manager, which will be vital to this expansion. This role will be based out of their corporate office in Delhi NCR.
Your Key responsibilities include:
- Managing Food innovation and identifying new and diverse products for the organization to introduce to the internet market
- Liaising extensively with the Marketing and New Product Development team to identify certain traits of the Indian food product consumer, and launching new products aligned to it.
- Re-evaluating the existing product line and making necessary changes wherever required
- Conducting various surveys etc. to understand certain food preferences and taste trends in of the Indian consumer.
- Managing several stakeholders domestically and internationally
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- 5+ years of work experience in R&D/Food Tech/Product Development in Food FMCG firms
- Should have worked with renowned brands in the food fmcg industry (highly preferable)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Any specialization courses in food tech/R&D will be a plus.
What's on Offer
Our client is one of the biggest names in the industry and this will be an excellent value add to someone's profile. Their modern and progressive work culture is also something which you will be able to appreciate.