You are here
- Senior HR Position
- Exciting career steps
About Our Client
My client is a global FMCG company, specializing in home care products. They always value innovation and creativity, hence making their products not only well-known but also are considered to be market leaders across the globe.
- In charge of end to end Talent Development and Talent Management planning and implementation for both local or global initiatives.
- Liaise with regional HR team to make sure that HR and L&D strategies for Indonesia are in line.
- Work together with other business unit to ensure that HR strategies have direct positive impact to the business.
- Conduct annual HR processes including Performance review, merit review, etc.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidates :
- Highly strong technical and operational skills in training, learning & development and talent management.
- Hands-on and has strong drive as this will be a stand alone role.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English.
What's on Offer
- Senior HR position/Reporting line (report to HR Director)
- International exposure
- Conducive working environment
- Clear career path
- Competitive remuneration package
- Travelling involved