You are here
About Our Client
Our client is a Financial Technology Company and founded in 2014. They are growing rapidly and seeking for high professionals such as a talented HR Manager to drive this success forward.
In this position, you will be:
- Oversee HR, GA, Facilities, Legal and Finance (There will be people from HR, people from GA, Finance reporting to you).
- Make sure the office is operating properly. You will also become the main PIC for renting new office space, moving between offices, determine which office is best for current needs and budget.
- Develop strategies for recruitment, on boarding, and improve employee retention and employee development.
- Drive company fun activities and make sure people are happy. Be able to communicate good news and bad news well.
- Provide advice to the company when the company want to do things from the eyes of legal/tax implications
- Be able to navigate complex government paperwork process and obtain necessary paperwork on schedule
- Revise and make sure our accounting, bank accounts and all financial related stuff are proper and provide advise if things can be made more efficient.
- Handle procurement, purchasing, legal and all other support system in the company.
- Keep improving the process so things can run smoothly and more effective.
- Willing to work overtime to reach goals.
The Successful Applicant
- Has more than 5-10 year's experience working in HR/Finance/GA/Legal in a >200 people company
- Familiar with legal documents and government policies
- An individual with a strong sense of responsibilities and independence
- Meticulous, well-organised, able to multi-task well
- Smart and fast thinker
- Willing to travel around the city
- Preferably has background in finance/banking/accounting/law from prestigious firms in indo so understand the context in Indonesian industry.
- Passionate in helping others.
- Personable, cheerful and generally liked by people
What's on Offer