You are here
- General Manager Human Resources
- Multi-National Company
About Our Client
The client is big manufacturing company with thousands of employees, with headquarter in US. They have been around for more than 10 years and growing consistently to earn respectful position in Indonesia market.
As they are facing some management changes, they are looking for strong professionals who are used to work in a changing environment.
They care about the growth of employees and put Human Resource as one of driving force behind their success story.
With management consists of leaders from different nationalities, they have a multinational culture of working, and believe in open communication between all employees.
The General Manager Human Resources is responsible for ensuring appropriate HR systems and frameworks are in place to enable the effective and optimal management of the organizations employees and continuous improvement of those systems and frameworks.
In addition the General Manager Human Resources is responsible for providing pragmatic, effective, and compliant HR advice and support, across the full range of HR functions, to senior managers, managers and staff that support the business goals of the organization. This advice and support is at both an operational level (knowledge, tools, resources to managers so they can confidently lead and develop their people) and a strategic level (information, analysis, planning) for the organization.
The Successful Applicant
To be able to handle the responsibility in this role, you need to:
1. Have deep understanding about manufacturing business in Indonesia
2. Have good business acumen to help the current management develop the company and implement suitable organizational development program aligned to the company's plan and strategy
3. Have strong knowledge in government relation and Industrial Relation matters
4. Have good strategy for talent development program as well as talent attraction and retention
5. Be 100% supportive to the business
6. Be able to communicate fluently in English
7. Be firm in decision making
8. Be able to work together closely with different level of employees
What's on Offer
Good salary package & benefits
Exposure to work in multinational company with potential role as HR Director