You are here
HR Director - Logistics Industry
- HR Director
About Our Client
My client is a Multi-National Logistics Company, based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
They operates all over Indonesia, with total of more than 5,000 employees.
As one of the top 3 brand in Indonesia, they are still aggressively growing to be the #1 in the country.
- Manage the Human Resources Strategy, Staffing and Recruitment Process, Employee
- Compensation Strategy, and Staff Development Activities
- Responsible for senior level decision making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the organisation
- Develop and implement HR strategy in line with the business plan. Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organisation
- Provide information and reports on data such as staff turnover, references, cost per hire, training hours per person, etc.
- Conduct training needs analysis and designs and implement a training plan with input from business heads. Manage costs to budget.
- Design, execute, and monitor all organisational development & changes
- Co-ordinate recruitment throughout the company through management of a recruitment team/HR team. Build relationships with recruiters, draft briefs, set up interviews where necessary.
- Interview senior hires when necessary
- Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and legally compliant.
- Maintain a succession plan for all departments and involvement in all redundancy consultations
The Successful Applicant
Best candidates should:
1. Have worked in Multi-National-Company
2. Have at least 15 years of experience in HR, and 2 years or more as Director
3. Have worked in logistics industry for at least 5 years
4. Speak excellent English
5. Have done Change Management & Organisational Development Projects in previous company(s)
6. Fully understand Labour Law & Regulations and its implementation
7. Posses great interpersonal & leadership skill
8. Be used to deal with strong union
9. Feel comfortable in matrix reporting system with more than 2 stakeholders
10. Be willing to work on the outskirts of Jakarta
What's on Offer
#1 HR position
P70 Salary, P60 Benefits
Regional HR exposure