You are here
Head of Strategy - Local Conglomerate (Bogor)
Reports to CEO.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest local conglomerate group (public listed) in Indonesia who is well-known in its industry. With presence in Indonesia for more than 20 years, they are looking for highly-seasoned Head of Strategy in their holding company who will be overseeing their business across different functions. As part of their aggressive growth, they will be looking for an individual who can be hands-on, strong on the analytics and able to execute different strategies to bring their business to the next level.
This newly created role will be reporting directly to the CEO, and this individual will be responsible to help the CEO to run the company, and help to coordinate all the different departments to meet our client's growth targets. Other responsibilities include:
- Responsible for strategic planning by driving solutions to track, executing the approved strategies.
- Coordinating all internal / external initiatives directed towards business growth.
- Leading strategic planning process with all different stakeholders.
- Gathering qualitative and quantitative data in order to come up with the right strategies.
- Analyzing business and financial performance in order to identify the best solutions.
- Providing recommendations to the management team.
- Providing short-term and long-term outlook.
- Working in close coordination with other business units (IT, HR, Finance, Commercial team) to create, develop and execute strategies.
- Defining and creating a scorecard to align the whole company.
- Identifying, developing and executing cost improvement and growth opportunities.
- Educating and developing all decision makers on the best practices.
- Analyzing, re-designing, modelling and implementing specific strategies.
- Standardizing process across different business verticals.
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has the drive to succeed, and an excellent communication, with a can-do attitude. This role is only opened to Indonesians, and we prefer if you have background in a management consultant firm. Furthermore, you will be willing to hands-on, be ready to elevate your career by building the business presence in Indonesia. To seize the opportunity you should have:
- University graduate major in a reputable university; post-graduate degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in top multi-national companies with strong exposure in strategic role.
- Management consulting firm / advisory firm is preferred.
- Distinctive problem-solving skills with high degree of analytical rigor.
- Good leadership skill and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Complete fluency in both English and Indonesian, spoken and written.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, insightful and creative in developing appropriate solutions.
- Skilled negotiator with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skill.
- Experience in a start-up company will be a plus.
- Resourceful, self-motivated and meticulous.
- Experience analyzing data through statistical, qualitative/quantitative modeling and forecasting.
What's on Offer
With their aggressive growth, you will be able to be part of leadership team in growing their operation in Indonesia, this will be a rare and interesting opportunity for someone with great entrepreneur skill. In addition to that, other offers include:
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.
- Attractive remuneration.