You are here
Head of Sales - Online Travel
- Dynamic & growing MNC
- Fast track to director
About Our Client
As part of their international growth strategy, one of our key clients is expanding their business in Indonesia. Our client services all customers' travel needs from flight, hotels, and reviews of the destinations. Globally, they are one of the market leaders, and they believe that Indonesia is one of the key markets they should be investing in.
As a result of their commitment, our client is dedicated to bring in a highly-seasoned individual who has a strong leadership skill who can build and develop the market that Indonesian can offer.
This key strategic role reports functionally to the Director, and is responsible to drive and develop the business to deliver on sales and profitability goals. Other key responsibilities include:
- Identifying and developing business opportunities to generate revenue.
- Managing a team and providing effective leadership and strategy by identifying, recruiting training & retaining a winning team.
- Overall P&L responsibility with to increase revenues, profitability and growth.
- Continuously coaching, implementing and developing best practise and recommendations to improve team productivity and effectiveness.
- Providing recommendations to improve process efficiency.
- Representing the company, building and being the spokesperson for our client.
- Deliver an exceptional service to existing clients whilst identifying new clients with a "hunter sales" mentality.
- Overseeing and developing design, marketing, promotion and delivery of programs, products and services in Indonesia.
- Generating new leads of potential customers and analysing and anticipating market trend growths.
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has the drive to succeed, excellent communication, strong interpersonal skills and a customer-centric mind-set. Ideally we are looking for Indonesian individuals with some experience from MNC experience to be familiar with an international mind-set.
Furthermore, you will be hands-on to personally drive and grow the business presence in Indonesia, elevating your own career as a result. To seize the opportunity you should have:
- University graduate major in a reputable university; post-graduate degree is a plus.
- At least 10 years of working experience in a sales-related role with management exposure.
- Good leadership skill, be a team player and is able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrating ability to prioritise work in order to achieve the given target.
- Complete fluency in both English and Indonesian, spoken and written as well as strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a high-paced growth environment.
What's on Offer
This is a rare and interesting opportunity for someone with great entrepreneur skill. In addition to that, other offers include:
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.
- Be a key driver of the branding in Indonesia.