You are here
Head of Sales and Partnership for Financial Service Industry
- Attractive package.
- Technology tart up with global presence.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading online platforms with rapid global expansion who is looking to launch their business presence in Indonesia, and is seeking an exceptional Head of Business for their new car division. With presence across 25 countries in all regions, they provide platform that connects users to entire world of automobiles. Their hi-tech interactive research platform will allow users to navigate easily and you will be able to find exciting news and reviews, automotive comparison, location of the nearest dealers and updates of the latest automotive products, specification and trends. Our client provides a one-stop solution for all automotive enthusiasts.
Reporting to the CEO and Co-founder, the high-caliber candidate will be responsible for establishing and maintain the partnerships with various financial services industry (multi finance, banks, and insurance). The individual will build, lead, and recruit his own team to increase the revenue generated across his business. Other key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the entire P&L of the department.
- Developing and implementing objectives, strategies and efficient sales forecasting systems.
- Introducing our company technology and solution to financial service industry across Indonesia.
- Formulating targets and incentive plans for both the sales and operational teams.
- Managing and building client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing / invoicing, payment collection and troubleshooting.
- Maintaining relationship with the insurance, multifinance, and banks.
- Educating and establishing partnerships in order to grow revenue and footprints in Indonesia.
- Ability to understand the various of the product and increase revenue opportunity by offering innovative products
- Growing the operations by identifying new business and generating new opportunities.
- Establishing systems and procedures for controls and evaluation of the teams' performances accordingly to their targets.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a high caliber individual with a strong business development and product knowledge. Without doubt you must come with an impressive track record of continual delivery and business growth. This will not only involve hitting and exceeding significant revenue targets but you must also demonstrate the ability to lead.
Other requirements include:
- At least 15 years of working experience with strong focus on sales, operations and team management.
- Industry background required: exposure in the brand / principle automotive side with a leading organisation.
- Regional areas coverage is highly preferred.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assesses, recognize and reward performance.
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Proven sales and technical track record .
- Drive and hunger to achieve results.
- Independent, self-starter and initiative: an entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and start-up experience will be a plus.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines.
- Frequent travelling will be involved.
What's on Offer
Besides the opportunity to work in a start-up with global presence, you will be entitled an excellent opportunity to develop the business and shape the culture of your team. Training, development and high-drive is key success for this client. In addition, offers include:
- Attractive remuneration (stock options).
- The opportunity to be part of the pioneer team, including recruiting and building your own team members.