You are here
Head of Sales and Marketing - Real estate developer
- Excellent opportunity
- Opportunity to work in MNC with good remuneration
About Our Client
Since its establishment, our client had created a unique business model which allows them to be one of Asia's highly rated real estate companies. They have identified Indonesia as one of their new growth markets, and such, they are committed to bring on a high-caliber sales and marketing senior manager with an extensive background in property consultants or real estate developers to join their dynamic team. With over than 10 years presence in Asia, they have become one of the largest real estate fund management business with office presence across Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore and China to name a few.
They are looking for a high-caliber sales and marketing professionals who have a deep understanding of local customer and marketing plan. This role is reporting to the Project Director (expatriate). Eventually, you will have the opportunity to hire your own subordinates to grow the business. Other responsibilities include:
- Ability to negotiate with all stakeholders, and to create, maintain and develop excellent customer relationship
- Hands-on marketing expertise (in the property business), and understanding of the local regulations while still adhering to the regional's policies
- Growing the company by new acquisitions and identifying new business development opportunities in the city.
- Ensuring the efficient functioning of sales, marketing, customer service and strategy planning.
- Managing end-to-end client relationships: pitching, negotiating, contracting, invoicing.
- Working closely with the local and regional team to ensure continual efforts in the market penetration.
- Involvement in the conceptual development of all real estate projects.
- Managing the annual budget, and reviewing various financial and statistical reports in determining potential business growths.
- Providing advice to management and other stakeholders.
- Formulating, developing and proposing marketing plan for the targeted clients
Developing new business penetration strategies to Indonesia market to create business growth
The Successful Applicant
This role is only opened to Indonesian who can communicate well in both English and Bahasa. The successful applicant has to have excellent communication in written and spoken and come from the same industry background. Other key requirements are:
- Bachelor degree and above, majoring in related major.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in sales and marketing field, within the same industry (property / real estate) is a must.
- At least 5 years experience of managing a team with credible realT estate developers or property consultants.
- Ability to work under pressure and be a strong understanding of the local market
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and people management skill.
- Adaptable individual with the ability to problem solve and think outside the box.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams in a highly collaborative environment
- Drive to succeed.
- Possess an entrepreneurship approach, and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Track records demonstrating achievement in marketing campaigns or business development within property industry.
What's on Offer
Besides being part of a company which experience tremendous growth, and a strong market presence in their origin country, other offers are:
- Excellent remuneration.
- Experience to be part of a team in Indonesia with clear vision and mission.