You are here
Head of Risk and Compliance - Digital Company
Develop Risk and Compliance team
Pioneer in their business
About Our Client
Our client is a digital company with one of the largest holding companies as their investors. They are looking into several different businesses, including financial technology. At the moment they developing many products for segmented market.
As the Head of Risk and Compliance, you need to have the relevant experience and network with government stakeholders.
- Reviewing company's products and business plan and ensure that it complies with the local regulations.
- Analyse trends in the market, related to their business model.
- Analyse risks that might occur related to products of the company.
- Develop compliance procedure for all parties in the company.
- Network and liaise with public and private stakeholders.
- Liaise with other department in the company to ensure compliance.
- Investigate possible fraud or any other suspicious activity and behaviour which could be a risk to the company.
The Successful Applicant
You need to have relevant experience in Risk and Compliance, preferably in Banks.
- Bachelor Degree, master is a plus.
- 5 - 8 years relevant experience in Digital companies, Bank, Risk and Compliance roles.
- Has good network with Bank Indonesia and OJK and other government stakeholders.
- Good problem solving and dispute resolution skills.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and passion in new technology.
What's on Offer
- Chance to develop Risk and Compliance team
- Part of pioneers
- Competitive remuneration