You are here
Head of Research Center
- Excellent career growth
- Senior mangement in leading the business
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing agri business in the region located in Sumatra. Their mission is to enrich and improve people's lives and the standard of living. They boast a significant turnover and excellent track record in Asia from both a business and human capital perspective. With a remarkable market share , the organization is still looking to implement an exceptional growth plan and ensure they have a stringent process in place. To aid with this vision, our client is looking for a well experience Head of Research who can contribute to the success of the organization.
Heading the Research Centre in Sumatra, Indonesia. The main role is to conduct Plantation Agricultural Research with focus on Oil Palm and provide support services to headquarter Plantation Division, Indonesia
The Successful Applicant
- Managing all the activities in the Research Centre which includes agronomy, Breeding and Planting Material, Plant Protection, GIS and Statistics, Laboratory, and advisory services
- Plans and provides Agronomic advices, foliar sampling and fertilizer recommendation programmed for the Plantation.
- Planning and execution of advisory program for the estates on the good agronomic practices for yield improvement
- Provides assistance in conducting feasibility study for new agricultural development
- Provide other support services which include laboratory services for quality check and control, involve in compliance and audit, survey and mapping
- Plans and setting up Planting Material Unit and commercial seed production
- Provides agricultural training/workshop/clinics in various aspects i.e Agronomy, Plant Protection
- Master Degree in Agricultural Science or other related disciplines
- 20 years working experience in agriculture Research & Development
- Experienced in Consultancy & Operations
- Interaction and collaboration with International research institutions
- Involved in Agriculture research activities which include Agronomy, Breeding, Plant Protection
- International exposure
- Fluent in English
- Expatriates are welcome to apply
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with significant allowances with bonus potential.
- Great local and international career development opportunities.
- Strong learning culture.
- Excellent facilities and office environment.