You are here
This position is now filled
Head of Partnership (Associate Director) - Insurance
- Rare opportunity
- Promising career growth
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's health insurance service companies with office presence in 30 countries, employing more than 30,000 professionals, and covering more than 75 million customers. With ambitious growth plan to be a leader with a USD 300m revenue, our client is looking for an influential and passionate CMO to build out their marketing strategy, brand and customer value propositions. In Indonesia, our client has a well-known reputation for more than 20 years, with multiple awards received from multiple institutions.
Reporting directly to CEO and managing a team up to 25 RMs, this key role will be responsible for the development of business partner relationships (existing) across all channels by identifying and establishing suitable prospects, preparing business proposition, developing innovative products, budgeting and planning, and communicating with partners. Other key responsibilities include:
- Researching, testing, implementing, evaluating and managing of new product development process, distribution strategy, and launch of new products.
- Leading and developing a team of people to maximise the business results.
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with internal parties (other Asia Pacific operations, other departments) and external partners.
- Managing new product development process and creating new effective marketing propositions by collaborating with other divisions.
- Developing and recommending measurable production and profit objectives via existing and acquired new Business Partners.
- Formulating, recommending and implementing strategies and plans to maximize business targets.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing campaign that is in line with company image.
- Formulating and executing strategy using cross sell, upgrades and add on programs to grow the business.
- Maintaining relationship with all stakeholders to ensure teamwork.
- Collaborating with underwriter and actuarial managers to develop new products and creating new effective bancassurance and affinity marketing propositions.
- Accountable for both revenue and profit target achievements of the business through all channels.
- Formulating and executing strategy across cross-sales, upgrades and add-on programs.
The Successful Applicant
This role is opened only to Indonesian with a strong communication in English and Bahasa. The ideal candidate should have a strong business sense and the ability to multi-tasks. To seize the opportunity to work for a high-profiled MNC, you should be/have:
- University graduate major with relevant business qualifications.
- Minimum of 8 years sales and marketing experience in financial service, preferably within the insurance sector.
- Experience in multi-national company with a sound client relationship skills.
- Track records showing the ability to maintain and build relationship with all stakeholders.
- Marketing experience in multinational company is a plus.
- Flexibility to work in both structured and unstructured environment.
- Willing to be mobile as this role requires a certain amount of travelling outside Jakarta.
- Good team player and a leadership skill with the passion to develop and mentor the subordinates.
- Result-oriented individual with high achievement drive.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package
- Opportunity to contribute to a sustainable company which constantly expands
- Chance to work within a reputable brand
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career