You are here
Head of Organization & Talent Development
- Global FMCG Company
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational FMCG company. Their products has been widely used all around the world. As a well-developed company, they are currently still growing and seeking to employ talented and driven HRIS Manager
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the business to develop the design and architecture of the organisation. Advising on, business specific OD interventions e.g. organisation restructures, Change Management, Performance Management, After Action Reviews. Understanding and developing the health of the organisation and the culture
- Developing, maintaining and delivering key Talent programmes such as "Inspire" and "ADP" and supporting the overall development of capability across the organisation. Support the HR Operations team in further developing talent processes.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a Learning Plan. Developing and maintaining key management & personal development programmes such as "Personal Excellence" and "Management Essentials." Developing and maintaining the key professional "Academies" such as Sales, Marketing and Finance.
- Working as part of the small TLOD team and the wider Learning team as well as closely working alongside HR Business Partners and line leaders
- To support teams in creating strong leadership and collective responsibility.
- Act as a consultant to the business on strategic interventions based on the People Plan.
- Coach senior managers to develop their performance.
- Contribute to strategic projects with other members of the HR team particularly where these impact Talent, Learning and Organisation Development's processes and systems.
The Successful Applicant
- Indonesian citizen only
- Has at least 7 years of working experience in Talent Management (FMCG company)
- Strong in Organization Design
- Good English
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Analytical skills
- Training Skills
What's on Offer