You are here
Head of Operations - Global Garment Manufacturing
- A well remunerated position
- The opportunity to join global company
About Our Client
Our client is global garment manufacturing with plant in Indonesia, China, Bangladesh and other countries in SEA. With the majority exporting the product to Australia, US and Europe.
The Head of Operation role will be in charge in Production Plants which will be manage more than 3.500 work forces. The chosen applicant will able to lead the whole process of plant production which concern in productivity, quality control, also cost control. The responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Plan for production that carry out planning designated by the group.
- Manage the operations
- Manage the demand of business
- Leads the production team to improve the overall productivity and quality, cost control, reduce production lead time and maintain a stable workforce
- Work with centralized HR, Admin logistics and IT department to enhance the production and operation environment
The Successful Applicant
The Head of Operation will be based in Central of Java and will require to travelling abroad. Industrial Engineering qualified is preferred.
Other key requirements include:
- Minimum 10 years of Garment Production experience with at least 5 years in managerial position.
- Degree holder of Textile & Clothing / Management
- Had proven track record managing large scale garment in Manufacturing Production In South East Asia Countries.
- Excellent command in English
What's on Offer
The opportunity to join the best fashion industry and to embark on the greatest adventure of your professional career.