You are here
Head of Marketing (Electronics)
- Best brands in the market
- Lean organization with a solid team
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the top International Electronics company in the world. With a strong presence and team in Indonesia, they are currently looking for an additional team member handling marketing side of the company.
- Coordinate all departments under Marketing division to increase customer awareness of the brand through media include social media and below the line activities in Indonesia.
- Give suggestion to Product Marketing of marketing strategies, including coordinating with the Regional Sales Manager.
- Being involved in the regulatory process, perform special events and new product launching.
- Analyze competitor activity report and give strategic action plan suggestion.
- Give an approval for recruitment and termination of sales promoter.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the training and give suggestion on the training syllabus sales promoter.
- Give direction on the placement of the display products along with POSM circulation.
- Give suggestion on content, text and POP design.
- Monitoring activity of Marcom dept. to present & maintain a positive public image of the to generate a strong brand positioning in Indonesia market.
- Analyze, plan & execute marketing strategies to achieve business & sales and ensure all strategies are managed in a creative, timely and cost efficient manner.
- Ensure coordination process with suppliers and other relevant departments go well in making and producing promotional materials and other marketing activities.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or above in Economics, Business, or related field.
- At least 6 years working experience in marketing or branding. Age from 30 - 35 will be highly preferred.
- Better from durable consumer goods industry. Home appliance industry will be the best.
- Good at marketing strategy planning and execution, new product launching, channel management, event organization, PR management, etc.
- Have digital marketing experience (such as SEO, SMM, content strategy) will be a plus.
- Have consumer survey experience will be highly preferred.
- Have good interpersonal skill, extroverted, energetic, creative, good taste for design.
- Strong leadership, good people management skill and team work spirit.
- Proficiency with both written and spoken English, Chinese Mandarin will be a plus but not necessary.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with some of the best brands in the market
- Family environment and lean organization
- Excellent remuneration and salary package