You are here
Head of Legal and Compliance
Global player in their industry
Interesting career prospect
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading financial services company globally. They are part of Fortune 500 companies. Globally, they provide various insurance products such as Health insurance, Accidents, and Life.
In this position, you will report to CEO. You will head two division, Legal and Compliance. You will have the skills and significant experience to lead and manage Legal Services for the company and act as country's General Counsel to provide legal advice and supports to organisation, including strategically representing the Company on behalf of Board of Directors.
- To lead, manage and develop Legal Services in accordance Company's policies and procedures, regulatory requirements, including strategic direction from global Chief Counsel and country's CEO;
- Oversee and monitor the legal aspects of organisation and its transaction, in order to protect company's interest and support company's business strategy;
- Oversee and monitor the implementation of Corporate Compliance Program and its evaluation;
- To provide independent advice to CEO or other Senior Leadership Team, including views on any strategic development related to local regulatory, politics and economic that might have impact to organisation;
- Dealing with government and/or commercial partners to support company's business strategy;
- Strengthening company's relation and networking to relevant government institutions and key associations and foreign chambers of commerce;
The Successful Applicant
You need to be have solid experience in insurance and good network with relevant government stakeholders.
- Bachelor Degree at Law, preferably Master Degree at Law;
- More than 15 years of experience in relevant sectors; and
- Preferably hold Indonesia's Advocates License.
- Strict, firm, and discipline to follows and stand for the rules
- Conflict Management
- Drive for Result and Problem Solving
- Good English communication skills
What's on Offer
- Broaden expertise in legal, compliance, and regulatory in insurance sectors
- Progressive career prospects
- Be part of a fast growing and global business in its industry