You are here
Head of Facility
- Global Real Estate Firm
- Unlimited career growth
About Our Client
Our client is one of world's leading real estate consultancy firms with end-to-end real estate services from valuation and advisory services to asset and investment management as well as agency leasing and sales. They are looking for a Head of Facilities to manage their corporate accounts in Jakarta CBD.
- Provide the leadership to the Facility team.
- Responsible for the Indonesia business P&L.
- Set-up business operations infrastructures such as finance, recruitment, training, SOPs, etc.
- Ensure delivery of service according to the set standards and maintain good relation with clients and attending to all complaints, queries and suggestions made by clients.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Discuss and set yearly goals with regional team in terms of revenue, organic growth and achieve them
- Cross-selling the firm's business lines to clients
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a well-rounded individual with strong leadership skills and business acumen. You will be reporting to the SEA Head of Facility.
- University degree and/or above in any field (preferably in Real Estate, Civil Engineering or Economy)
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the Real Estate operations, preferably with experience managing a commercial office building
- Strong entrepreneurial skills in running business operations as a whole including financial reporting and budgeting, staffing, and client service
- Good communication and reporting skills in both writing and verbal is required
- Good understanding of corporate facility soft and hard services
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Challenge to lead a team