You are here
Head of Corporate Affairs
- Country Head of Corporate Affairs
- An Engineering MNC based in Jakarta
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in steel manufacture with presence in over Australia, Asia, New Zealand and South America. Our client is particularly strong in engineered steel buildings in key markets, and are number one in building and construction markets.
This position will be responsible to manage the external relations of the Company. The encumbent will be expected to stay ahead or at least abreast with the current regulation and policy trends.
This position will have the ability to view such regulations and policies and provide a strategy to the management regarding the potential impact to the business.
This position is expected to establish and maintain a solid and professional relationoship with the relevant government stakeholder while still maintaining compliance and good corporate governance.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 15 years of professional experience
- Proven track record as a corporate affairs and /or government relations for a leading company
- Proven track record in stakeholder management
- Proven track record an experience in a strategic position
- Existing governmental network in the ministry of trade, the ministry of industry, National Standardization Body (BSN) will be an added value
What's on Offer
- Working at a strong cultured company with high values
- Senior management position
- Working at an expanding industry
- Competitive salary