You are here
Head of Business
- Dynamic & growing MNC
- Opportunity to build a winning team
About Our Client
As part of their international growth strategy, one of our key clients is introducing an additional business stream to Indonesia. This business is geared towards delivering customized services through their advanced integrated concierge and customer relationship engagement services. Partnering with some of the world's most prestigious brands, global demand (primarily in the financial services sector) has meant this business is ready to be launched in Indonesia with a ready made client-base.
With strong economic growth in Indonesia, an increasing middle-class, our client is in investing in Indonesia for the long-term. As a result, they are dedicated to bring in a highly-seasoned individual who has a service mind-set and can build and reward consumer loyalty to not only to launch the business, but also in developing the market that Indonesian can offer.
This key strategic role reports functionally to the Global Managing Director, and is responsible to drive and develop the business in the Financial Services industry to deliver on sales and profitability goals. Other key responsibilities include:
- Identifying and developing business opportunities to generate revenue
- Overall P&L responsibility with to increase revenues, profitability and growth.
- Provide effective leadership and strategy by identifying, recruiting training & retaining a winning team.
- Deliver an exceptional service to existing clients whilst identifying new clients with a "hunter sales" mentality.
- Overseeing and developing design, marketing, promotion and delivery of programs, products and services in Indonesia.
- Generating new leads of potential customers and analysing and anticipating market trend growths.
- Representing the country and business in monthly business review meetings and regular Board meetings
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has the drive to succeed, excellent communication, strong interpersonal skills and a customer-centric mind-set. Ideally we are looking for Indonesian individuals with some experience of either working or studying abroad and you must have MC experience to be familiar with an international mind-set.
Furthermore, you will be hands-on to personally drive and grow the business presence in Indonesia, elevating your own career as a result. To seize the opportunity you should have:
- University graduate major in a reputable university; post-graduate degree is a plus.
- Preferably, you will come from private banking, wealth management background or loyalty background from a B2B sales perspective. An extensive network within the high-net-worth individuals is also a big advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in sales management with strong track record of sales delivery.
- Good leadership skill, be a team player and is able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Complete fluency in both English and Indonesian, spoken and written as well as strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a high-paced growth environment.
- Experience in a start-up company will be a plus.
What's on Offer
With their international expansion, you will be able to be part of the pioneer team in setting up their operation in Indonesia, this will be a rare and interesting opportunity for someone with great entrepreneur skill. In addition to that, other offers include:
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.
- Be a key driver of the branding in Indonesia.