You are here
Head of Business Intelligence
Leading International Brand
High Calibre Work Environment
About Our Client
One of the leading international FMCG companies.
As Head of BI, your role is vital in the gathering and execution of data insights into successful business strategies. Using a suite of business intelligence tools, your role is to use them to analyze performance, pin-point challenges, and craft solutions to drive growth. If you're someone looking to blend elements of data into business strategy and execution, this is your opportunity.
- Lead discussions with senior business stakeholders to define and shape country data analytics projects
- Help the business monitor key performance measures and extract insights from the underlying data to steer business growth, guide key initiatives and enable operational decision making.
- Identify relevant business opportunities, gather and analyse data from different sources, interpret patterns and trends, present and discuss findings with stakeholders
- Effectively translate concepts, requirements and solve ambiguity between technical and business teams
- Ensure availability, accessibility and accuracy of various management reports and dashboards
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Must have strong technical background, using tools such as Microsoft platforms, Hadoop, Tableau (or related BI tools). Additionally, candidate must be able to do data modelling and predictive analytics.
- A Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or business-related fields
- 6-8 years of BI related working experience. Must have managed a team.
- Familiar with data/BI tools/programs (mentioned above). Experience with R or Python is a plus
- Ability to use data visualization to create meaningful insights
- A service mindset for internal divisions with translating and presenting data/reports and creating a self-serving organisation
- Strong communication ability to bridge the gap between tech and biz units
- Passionate about solving problems - possesses a relentless need for investigation and data exploration
- Detail-oriented and efficient time manager in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment
- Ability to understand different business stakeholders needs and requirements
What's on Offer
Working with an international brand on a high calibre working environment.