You are here
Head of Business Development - Trade Investment
- Opportunity to establish a strong network
- Part of a new team
About Our Client
Are you a hands-on person who enjoys working in different cultures and wants to be part of an organization which experiences tremendous growth? As part of their expanding business, our client is looking to bring on board a strong individual who will be responsible for sales and marketing, and communications to promote the host country for Indonesians to set up business. The host country is one the top three business destinations in Asia, and with their geographical location and establishes support system, the host country becomes a great place to invest in.
Reporting to the Director based in the host country, this individual will be based in Jakarta, and become the representative figure for promoting inward investment from Indonesia. Other responsibilities include:
- Developing annual sector business plans for promoting inward investments.
- Organizing event and promoting host country to both existing and newly acquired investors.
- Managing the administrative process and ensuring that all proper documentations are kept in compliance.
- Providing strategic advise to the director, and proposing new initiatives.
- Managing the production of publicity materials.
- Representing the organisation and the host country at events.
- Developing and maintaining relationship with all stakeholders.
- Preparing marketing strategies, analysing market trends and implementing business development strategies.
- Supporting and coordinating all events when required.
- Leading investment promotion initiatives and supporting investment promotion visits.
- Managing budget, procurement and documentations.
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has the ability to multi-task and an excellent communication and interpersonal skill. Ideally, you will have worked or studied abroad and be familiar in working with an MNC and foreign businesses, ideally that is related to the host country. Furthermore, you will be willing to hands-on, be ready to elevate your career by being a strong business development. To seize the opportunity you should have:
- University graduate major Business or relevant course, preferably an international graduate, or has the exposure working overseas.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in sales and marketing, business development.
- Good leadership skill, be a team player and is able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with all levels within our outside the organization.
- Complete fluency in both English and Indonesian, spoken and written.
- Excellent business acumen, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent presentation skill, and possess the ability to communicate with high-level individuals.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of a growing business
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career