You are here
Head of Business Development - Fintech
- The opportunity to be part of the pioneer team
About Our Client
Our client is tier one financial service aggregator in Indonesia, and is seeking an exceptional Head of Business development to develop both B2B division and media sales. With huge investment from multinational venture capitalist, they aiming to break through the customer journey to buy a financial products
Reporting to the Co-founder, the Head of Business Development will be responsible for driving the growth of the revenue. The individual is expected to increase the revenue from both B2B business and Media sales as well. Other key responsibilities include:
- Managing the P&L
- Developing and implementing objectives, strategies and efficient sales forecasting systems.
- Formulating targets and incentive plans for both the sales and operational teams. Managing and building client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing / invoicing, payment collection and troubleshooting.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining relationship with financial industry
- Ability to understand the various products offered and develop innovative products to increase revenue for the division.
- Growing the operations by identifying new business and generating new opportunities.
- Establishing systems and procedures for controls and evaluation of the teams' performances accordingly to their targets.
The Successful Applicant
Without doubt, the candidate has to have excellent communication in Bahasa and English, and he/she must have relevant industry background with exposure in Financial industry, advertising or the classified. Other key requirement include:
- At least 10 years of working experience with strong focus on sales, Business development, and Strategic planning (Banking, Insurance, etc )
- extensive experience closing major deals and partnership with banks
- strong connection to financial services industry with CXO level key contact
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assess, recognize and reward performance.
- Independent, self-starter and initiative: an entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and start-up experience will be a plus.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Proven sales and technical track record.
What's on Offer
Besides the opportunity to work in a start-up environment you will be entitled an excellent opportunity to develop the business and shape the culture of your team. Training, development and high-drive is key success for this client. In addition, offers include:
- Attractive remuneration
- The opportunity to be part of the pioneer team, including recruiting and building your own team members.
- Highly motivated and intellectually capable of developing an inside out understanding of a new industry