You are here
Head of Business Development and Relationship Management
- *Excellent remuneration
- *International exposure opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is an internationally recognized firm that runs their business in providing marketing consultancy services. They are currently looking for a Head of Business Development & Relationship Management who will sit in their Indonesia office located in Jakarta (a strategic location). The person will be actively reporting to CEO in the Indonesia office.
The qualified Head of Business Development & Relationship Management will take responsibilities for the following:
- Develop strategic business development plan
- Develop and recommend measurable profit and production objectives through business development across all distribution channels, including Bancassurance, Online, mobile, digital, DRTV, Direct marketing, lead generation for F2F partners, etc.
- Identify new business partners
- Demonstrate the Customer Analytics and Customer Experience value proposition in all business development presentations
- Develop the business case for regional approval; responsible for putting together business proposal for each Business Partner.
- Brief, negotiate with and ensure all internal and external parties agree on concepts, responsibilities, procedures, governance, priorities, and timetable for each program
- Oversee the coordination of the pilot launch of the new marketing campaign.
- Conduct market intelligence and customer research to become an industry expert and an advisor to proactively serve the needs of the potential Business Partner and build relationship.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a high-caliber talent to sit as their Head of Business Development and Relationship Management with:
- Minimum 8-10 years of solid experience in Business Development or Sales & Marketing or other relevant fields in the Insurance, Banking or Retails industry with 3 years in management and supervisory roles.
- Strong background in content marketing.
- Network within the FSI sector.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the business model of the company
- Strong and proven business development and sales background and experience in mid-size to large multi-national companies
- Profound relationship management experience with strong emphasis on strategic partnership and marketing strategies
- Strong analytical & business assessment skills
- Demonstrated success in face-to-face negotiation
- Development and execution of complex deals
- Ability to develop strategies and action plan to proactively respond to changes in market conditions, customers' and partners' needs and the regulatory environment
What's on Offer
You will have good opportunity to gain experience in an international company with excellent salary package.